Taco Tuesday is a favorite here at Central Market. We think pairing it up with the best margarita recipe make it 100 times better! Try this recipe the next time you are celebrating Taco Tuesday or need to escape reality for a little bit!
- kosher salt
- 2 oz. tequila (Your choice or favorite!)
- 1 and 1/2 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup (if you don’t have any, make up a quick and easy batch or use agave nectar)
- 1/2 oz. Triple Sec
- Rim a high ball glass with kosher salt.
- Put two big handfuls of ice cubes into a cocktail shaker. Add remaining ingredients. Shake for a good 10 seconds.
- Fill high ball glass half full of ice cubes. Pour contents of shaker over top.